Kaltenbronn is one of the last intact hill moors in Central Europe. At the Information Centre Kaltenbronn you will get information through an interactive exhibition about the special meaning of the conservation area.
The Center is situated in a former hunting house, which was reconstructed especially for this purpose.
Adress: Kaltenbronn 600, 76593 Gernsbach-Kaltenbronn,
Tel. +49 7224 655197
- April - November: Wednesday - Sunday from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and on bank holidays
- December - March: Wednesday - Friday from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Saturday Sunday and bank holiday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- During the summer break in Baden-Württemberg the Centre is also open on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Closed: 06.11 - 30.11.2017, 24.12.2017
Admission fees exhibition:
- Adults 3,-€ (2,-€ with guest card)
- Children over 6 years 2,-€
- Familiy 8,-€
- Groups on request
- Free admission to the Information-centre of the wildlife park
Appealing exhibitions give an insight into the uniqueness and beauty of the unspoiled landscape - with its Wildseemoor and the Hohlohsee. Hiking trails, nordic-walking routes, experience ways, cross country ski tracks and mountainbike routes complete the touristic offer at Kaltenbronn.
Further Information:Infozentrum Kaltenbronn (only in German)